Return to Forum Index
FAQsFAQs  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   SearchSearch   GroupsGroups   ASCA Web siteASCA

If you would like to share here...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Return to Forum Index -> Stage 2 - Mourning (Steps 8-14)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alittlevoice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: no idea how this works.....

Hi, this is my first HOUR on this forum, I've been reading some posts, have tears streaming down my face! - but can't work out how it works. So far feels very impersonal and random.

anyhow, I would like to post and join in.... thanks
Jesse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Hi, I am new to the forum and seeking clearance to post...

Hi, I am new to the forum and seeking clearance to post please.

I was raised by a terribly abusive mother, and was also abused physically by my birth father in my early years of childhood. I have done a lot of work and have been in therapy for a few years now. I am working my way through the Thriver manual with my therapist, but I need to talk and share with others who were abused because there are things that my therapist just does not get when it comes to being a survivor of childhood abuse. I would love to attend the meetings, but the closest one to me is a 60 mile round trip drive. So, I decided the next best thing would be this forum.
AntBee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject:

Hi to alittlevoice and Jesse! I just wanted to take a minute and extend a warm welcome to both of you. I'm new to this website, too.

I hope we all discover a wellspring of support, community, and understanding here that will help guide us along our individual recovery processes.

I look forward to reading and learning from you both.
Again; welcome.

All the best,
AB
Jesse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Hi AntBee!

Thank you for saying hello. I hope this day brings some happiness for you.

I am still waiting for the permission to post, but no one has ever gotten back with me about that.
DianaJoy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject:

Sorry about the delay! I'm the only active moderator, so I get behind from time to time. I am very sorry about that! Everyone who's posted is being set up with full permissions to read, reply, and create threads :) I should be done shortly.
Child Within

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:25 am    Post subject: Thanks

Glad we can create a thread! Thanks!
Jesse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject:

Thanks for granting the permissions, DianaJoy! Thank you as well for doing what you do. - Jesse
Scarecrow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:37 pm    Post subject:

I would like permission to start new threads. I'm moving into this phase of my recovery and it would help if I could start a thread to help me keep track of the steps, the things I do and the setbacks.

thanks.
DianaJoy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject:

Scarecrow, I've updated your account - you should be able to set up new threads in any of the forums :)
Scarecrow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:43 pm    Post subject:

Thank you! That will be very helpful.
Jump to: 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Return to Forum Index -> Stage 2 - Mourning (Steps 8-14) Page 6 of 6  All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6