Return to Forum Index
FAQsFAQs  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   SearchSearch   GroupsGroups   ASCA Web siteASCA

The New Kid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Return to Forum Index -> Friends and Family of Survivors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob brooks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: The New Kid

I am the new kid on the block and look forward to many wonderful and insightful discussions using this format I am also a new kid finally coming to terms with my sexual abuse by my mother. I was her surrogate and the tentacles of that abuse have affected my life in ways both bizarre and damaging. I am working with a sex therapist; journaling, reading and now this site. I so need emotional support.
DianaJoy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject:

Yay! Your registration finally got sorted out! I'm so glad to see you here and posting :)
Bob brooks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Diana

Diana I guess I owe it all to your efforts to unwind the confusion. Glad to be a part of this site and hope not only can I learn but perhaps share a life. thanks again, bob brooks
Bob brooks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: The manual and journaling

Oh yes, I use the manual and may expand it's use if I can form a group here in Chattanooga. I like the manual because it is subject accurate and helpful to maybe, and I use the maybe cautiosuly, that the manual questions and followthrough can gauge one's level of addiction.

the jury is out re. jounaling. I just don't know. I try to journal every day and like to write thoughts and feelings on paper but as to value.. don't know yet..
Jump to: 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Return to Forum Index -> Friends and Family of Survivors Page 1 of 1  All times are GMT