Self-help meetings are the backbone of the ASCA SM recovery program. Our meeting resource files are provided to assist you in the process of properly establishing and running ASCA SM meetings.
|ASCA Meeting Resources Guide
Are you a new user? This guide provides an introduction to essential files and how to access, download, and save/open each file format (PDFs, zip files).
ASCA Meeting – Audio File
Listen to this audio example of an ASCA meeting (re-enactment)
Note: File will open in your browser's default audio application.
It may take a few moments to begin streaming depending on your
browser and default audio application.
ASCA Meeting Audio Example mp3
Meeting Resource Files Currently Available
- How to Work ASCA SM Solo Package
- How to Run ASCA SM Group Meetings Package
- Rotational Meeting Package
- Step Work Meeting Package
Meeting Resource Files Download Login
- Tips for Starting an ASCA SM Group
- ASCA SM Meeting Guidebook
- ASCA SM Meeting Co-Facilitator Training Manual
- Survivor to Thriver Manual
- Generic Meeting Format
- Disclaimer Handout
- Welcome to ASCA SM Handout
- 21 Steps
- Statement of Philosophy
- C Reader
- Meeting Closed Signage
- Other Signage
- Telephone Support Sign-Up Sheet
||Your privacy is as important to us as our own. You can review our Web site's privacy statement using the link located at the bottom of each page or at the bottom the main navigation bar.